Released Friday, May 10, 2013
|Octopus Server||44.2 MB||Includes the web portal and central orchestration service. Run this installer on only on the Octopus Server.|
|Octopus Tentacle||17.5 MB||Deployment agent service. Run this installer on all of the machines that you plan to deploy software to.|
|Command Line||0.5 MB||Octo.exe command line tool for automating Octopus.|
|TeamCity Plugin||0.6 MB||Plugin for JetBrains TeamCity 7+.|
This release includes the following changes:
- Undefined variable references are now ignored by default (details)
- Fixed a bug that prevented users being removed from groups (details)
- Fixed a bug that meant project activity events were not displayed (details)
- Fixed a bug that meant the latest NuGet package was not always displayed (details)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Tentacles from finding packages they had downloaded directly
We release new builds of Octopus Deploy quite frequently, ideally once a month. View our Trello board to see the features we are currently working on.
Always take a backup before upgrading your Octopus server. Check our upgrading guide for more information.
Older releases of Octopus are also available for download.